at the International Business Excellence Awards is a great way to share your knowledge and experience.
At the same time of course you will have the opportunity to increase your knowledge, improve your profile, make new contacts and even celebrate with the winners!
All Judges are required to sign a confidentiality agreement and abide by the Code of Conduct to ensure there are no conflicts of interest and deliver a safe and respectful environment for all attendees.
- Score written entries based on the judging criteria - Each entry is around 2,000 words and takes approximately 20 minutes to read and score. This scoring is 50% of the final score.
- Attend the Day of the Finals and listen to finalists presentations – The finalists within the category will present their entry to the judges for 15 minutes and the judges directly question the finalists about their entry. The judges submit their scores for the presentation based on the same criteria.
- Provide scores and written comments to entrants - which go on to make up part of their feedback reports, helping them continuously improve.
- Please note - that all Judges must attend a webinar or a briefing session to ensure that all Judges are completely aware of their role in assessing the Awards Entries.
JUDGE APPLICATION PROCESS AND JOURNEY
- The opportunity to meet and directly question the Finalists about their entries
- The opportunity to network with the other Judges and Finalists at the Awards Finals
- One delegate pass at the Awards Ceremony
- The Awards Judge Logo and a Promotional Card for your use in e.g. your email signatures, Social Media etc.
- Inclusion of each Judge’s personal profile and company logo on the “Meet the Judges” webpage and within the Awards Planner App provided to all attendees on the day of the Awards
- Marketing of your profile as a Judge in our weekly mass emails with links to the "Meet the Judges" page
- Tweeting of your profile, plus a post on LinkedIn across more than 100,000 connections
- The opportunity to submit contributions to CXM.World Online Magazine (almost 15,000 subscribers)
WHAT DO I NEED TO QUALIFY AS A JUDGE?
We are looking for a diverse team of Judges with a range of knowledge, skills, and experience to provide category judging panels with a robust mix of international business expertise.
- have knowledge, skills and/or experience in their chosen sector or discipline
- have substantial business experience
- hold a relevant business qualification
- belong to a relevant academic establishment e.g. a business school
- have judged at business awards before
So, if this sounds like you, why not send in your CV/profile today to apply to be a Judge at the International Business Excellence Awards.
Please send a copy of your CV/profile to email@example.com
Please note: If you have judged before at one of our Awards, you will not be required to send in another copy of your CV. Just send us an email saying you are interested.
The Judges are required to book one standard seat in order to attend the Awards as such.
The seat booking for a judge is $425.
Payment is to be made by credit/debit card. A full receipt will be issued to you by email. Alternatively, we can send you an invoice.
If you would like to discuss becoming a Judge and receive the link to book your Judging seat, please email Filip at firstname.lastname@example.org.